Providing Jobs Across Delaware
Interim HealthCare of Delaware provides the flexible healthcare and home care jobs you need to fit your life and your priorities. As America’s leading provider of home care, as well as hospice and healthcare staffing, chances are we have the perfect assignment to fit your life’s needs as well as the resources and opportunities to help you develop and thrive in your career goals.
Every health care job requires individuals with specific education, licensure, and experience. However, they all consist of individuals who care about others and are interested in making a difference.
Interim HealthCare of Delaware is always seeking the following:
- Home Health Aides (HHA)
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Occupational Therapists (OT)
Qualified Interim HealthCare of Delaware applicants must:
- Pass a Criminal, Adult and Child Abuse background check
- Provide an active CPR card
- Provide Licensure within the state of Delaware (unless applying as an HHA)
- Have at least one years experience within a home care, hospital, or nursing home setting
Interim HealthCare of Delaware caregivers have the option to work as much or as little as they wish with flexible scheduling to meet their individual needs. We have full-time and part-time home care cases and healthcare facility assignments available that may be just right for you! To find out more about what Interim HealthCare of Delaware has to offer, check out our site at Interim Delaware.
Select a position based on your location to fill out an application!
To speak with someone in our Hiring Department call (302) 648-5675