Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Certified Nursing Assistants needed!
The CNA is required to provide personal care and incidental activities of daily living as assigned to clients within their home or facility.
Salary Range: $12-$13/hour
We have offices throughout the state serving over 300 clients within their homes who are in need of qualified home health aides and certified nursing assistants to provide personal care and support. All of our caregivers are offered as many cases as they wish to take on, working full-time or part-time throughout whichever area they are comfortable in traveling. BONUS if you have weekend availability: CNAs receive $13/hr for shifts worked on Saturday and Sunday.
The qualified Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) must:
- Provide current CPR certificate.
- Receive a negative TB test result.
- Pass a background check.
- Provide two professional references.
- Provide active CNA license.
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Experience Requirements for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- A minimum of six (6) months' experience working as a CNA within the last five (5) years.
- (Group home and private duty experience does not qualify; e.g. Chimes, Jevs, Connections, Community Centers for people with special disabilities, etc).
- Meets the requirements of federal and/or state criminal and abuse background checks.
Interim Delaware provides all Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) caregivers with:
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Great experience with reputable agency
- Competitive pay rate with weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- Caregiver Appreciation: Interim Rewards
Interim Delaware provides the flexible assignments you need to fit your life and your priorities. As Delaware's largest provider of home care, hospice, and healthcare staffing -- chances are, we have the right assignment to fit your life's needs, and the opportunities that will help you grow and thrive as a professional caregiver in this booming healthcare industry. That kind of stability, combined with our commitment to integrity, makes us your perfect career partner.