Occupational Therapist - OT
Purpose of a Occupational Therapist (OT):
Provide services for the purpose of treating impairments, functional limitations, disabilities or changes in physical function and health status for patients normally performed in their home, schools, or occupational settings.
Requirements of Occupational Therapist (OT):
- Have at least six months' experience working as a OT within a home care, hospital, or nursing home setting.
- Provide an active CPR card.
- Current state of Delaware or compact/multi-state license to work as a Physical Therapist.
- Pass a Criminal, Adult, and Child Abuse background check.
Interim Delaware Benefits:
- Locally owned and operated. Interim Delaware covers the entire state of Delaware.
- Flexible assignment to fit your needs and priorities.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid holidays
- Caregiver Appreciation: Interim Rewards Points