Essential Functions of Registered Nurses (RN):
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare and related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient's progress.
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in the patient's needs.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Trach and Vent experience a PLUS.
- IV and Infusion experience a PLUS.
- Pediatric experience a PLUS.
Requirements of Registered Nurses - RN:
- Have at least six months' experience working as an RN within a home care, hospital, or nursing home setting.
- Provide an active CPR card.
- Possess a RN license for the state of Delaware.
- Pass a Criminal, Adult, and Child Abuse background check.
Interim Delaware Benefits:
- Locally owned and operated. Interim Delaware covers the entire state of Delaware.
- Flexible assignment to fit your needs and priorities.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Paid holidays
- Caregiver Appreciation: Interim Rewards Points